PriceFlex provides powerful flexible product pricing for
Sage Accounts 50. This software links directly to the sales ledger, products,
invoices and sales orders in Sage 50 Accounts.
Here are some PriceFlex features that provide benefits for the user:
- Flexible Pricing: each customer may have assigned to them a special
price list that applies to no other customer. These special price lists can be
based on values or on % discount of list price and are used when creating
invoices and/or sales orders in PriceFlex. Completed sales orders and invoices
are then created in Sage Line 50.
- Quantity Price Breaks: PriceFlex 2000 provides 5 price bands based on quantity for
- Efficient Price List Update and Editing: Creating and maintaining price lists is easy and
efficient in PriceFlex.
- Efficient searching: PriceFlex allows you to search for product by description
and for customers by name.
- Price Quotations: If you need to give quotations rapidly over the phone,
- Enhanced Printing from PriceFlex: Invoices and Sales Orders can be printed with standard
Sage layouts or your special layout.
- Cost price entry:
Priceflex can allow the user to vary a product cost price and even to enter a
cost price for a non-stock item. This value is stored on the item line in the
invoice and/or sales order in Sage so that accurate profit reports can be
All prices are exc. VAT and include